178. Happy 4th Biz Anniversary!
We're Back + We're Double the Trouble
In this episode, we talk about...
- Welcome BACK to the Systems Saved Me podcast! We’re celebrating our 4th year in business by bringing this show back, with a roster of exciting guests coming to you every Monday and Friday. Today's episode is a 4-year state of the union of my business.
- I touch on the launch of my most recently launched program (hint: I had my biggest month EVER in March 2020)
- My team doubled in the past month - whoa! I’ve made 3 new hires - hear exactly who they are
- My philosophy on showing up during this Covid-19 times
- Encouragement on how to move forward during uncertainty (hint: don’t do a 180 all of your goals and commitments for this year)
- The one offering I am letting go of and why
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!