180. How to Maximize Video in Your Customer Journey with Xayli Barclay
In this episode, we talk about...
- The 3 types of content creators - starters, shooters and growers
- Xayli’s step by step process for standing out amongst the noise, attracting your ideal audience and creating real connection
- The types of video content Xayli coaches clients in creating ~ foundational, functional, fun, financial, affiliate, and live.
- How to stop shoulding all over yourself and just get started creating
- Basic equipment Xayli recommends ~ softbox lighting, tripod & microphone
About our guest
XayLi Barclay is a Visual Content Creation Coach & Thinkific Expert for Online Course Creators. She specializes in helping entrepreneurs effectively stand out and make a genuine impact in the digital space. Through knowledge based content and online courses, she teaches others how to effortlessly create the visual learning experiences they’ve always dreamed of in order to unlock multiple revenue streams, attract paid opportunities and connect on a deeper level with their audience.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!