182. How to Position Your Business to Book Corporate Clients with Amber Aziza
In this episode, we talk about...
- Amber’s experience with rebranding her own business, successfully transitioning from a personal brand to B2B
- Ways you can transition your current offer or product to be corporate friendly
- The main outcomes corporations want to see - revenue, productivity, cost change, good PR, increased consumers, employee engagement
- How timelines, processes and budgets differ when pitching corporate clients
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!