183. 3 Steps to Killer KPIs for Your Online Business with Layne Booth
In this episode, we talk about...
- How service providers can utilize data to show their value to clients, create measurable goals for their team, make calculated investments, and stop wasting time and energy on things that aren’t getting results
- The ABCs of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - Audit & Analyze, Bottom line, Clarity
- Determining what metrics matter in your business + the vanity metrics that don’t matter
- Tracking percentages vs flat numbers - which is better?
About our guest
Layne Booth CEO and Scaling Strategist of The Project Booth, a business consulting company that helps you bring the data, not the drama, to scale to your next million. By crafting strategic plans and creating a visual roadmap map, business owners can reclaim their time to focus on their business, make data-driven decisions, and capitalize on sales & profits.
With her passion—and over a decade of “in the trenches” experience—as a guiding light, Layne ensures successful growth-minded business owners eliminate overwhelm by bringing clarity to help with teams, capacity and profits… and get back to running a business they love.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!