185. 5 Steps to Wow Your Clients + Make Them Your Marketing Team with Geomyra Pollard
In this episode, we talk about...
- Geomyra, a wedding planner turned systems coach to creative entrepreneurs walks us through the way she thinks about client touch points
- How systems create a better client experience in any industry, how far small client gestures go, and how all of this works to create free word of mouth marketing
- Geomyra’s 5 step process to upleveling client experience starting with surrendering to the fact that we need systems all the way to outsourcing tasks
Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Google Calendar
- Dubsado, Honeybook, Asana, Trello
About our guest
Geomyra L. Pollard=Wife. Mom. Coach for creative entrepreneurs. Podcaster. Determined to help you live well-rounded.
Geomyra Pollard is a well-rounded life + biz coach for creatives that aspire to create and live with grace, passion, and purpose. Through her coaching firm, Coaching for Creatives, Geomyra finds joy as the strategic support and encouragement for entrepreneurs seeking a thriving business and a well-rounded life. As a former wedding planner and designer, she uses her decade-plus experience and formal education to coach clients, so they may focus on what matters most.
Geomyra is the host of the top-rated podcast, A Well-Rounded Life. She considers it her calling to educate, coach and encourage determined small business owners and go-getters. Geomyra is the lover of handbags, can’t live without dessert, and is always ready to use her passport. Geomyra is married to her high school sweetheart and is the proud mama of favorite daughter Payton and favorite son Jackson.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!