188. 3 Simple SEO Tips to Attract More Clients with Cinthia Pacheco
In this episode, we talk about...
- The three prongs of SEO (search engine optimization)
- Why it’s important to understand what your potential clients are searching for + how to find out
- How SEO is like investing in your star player + how to craft intentional content that will result in compounding traffic over time
Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Keywords Everywhere - google chrome extension
About our guest
Cinthia is owner/founder of Digital Bloom IQ and is passionate about helping Health and Wellness businesses heal more of the world through SEO (Search Engine Optimization). After four years of corporate experience working with companies like Avon, Sears, and Hyundai, she transitioned into the small business world, focusing on her SEO and Google Analytics services. She is on a mission to inspire Health and Wellness business to be more intentional about their SEO marketing and share more of the healing talents.
When she’s not working, you can find her hanging out with her cats, dogs, & boyfriend outside or journaling on her couch.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!