194. How to Avoid the Tirekickers on Sales Calls with Susan McVea
In this episode, we talk about...
- Declaring exactly what you want and need from your dream clients + how to decide your own 3-5 qualification measurements
- How to communicate who your dream client is in your marketing and sales process
- Flipping the script to go from hoping everyone says yes to a streamlined, automated process to filter through only pre-qualified leads
- How to kindly & directly decline when you realize someone is not a good fit for you to work with
About our guest:
She has been featured in a variety of media including Entrepreneur, The Today Show, Forbes, Business Insider, Good Men, AllBusiness.com, Apartment Therapy and US News as well as podcasts, summits and hundreds of Fortune 500 stages. Susan is a powerhouse international speaker who shares savvy strategies on sales, wealth and courage in leadership. She’s on a mission to help create more millionaire entrepreneurs and establish a mentality of wealth and abundance in the world.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!