197. How to Build a Business with Yourself in Mind First
In this episode, we talk about...
- How the different Enneagram types tend to build their businesses
- Going beyond the surface level to discover your motivation and the “Why” behind your business
- Why the accomplishments you’re most proud of are a crucial piece to finding the type of business that will resonate best with your life (hint: it’s not necessarily that flashiest accomplishments!)
- Alyssa’s advice for the art of saying no to things that are not aligned for you and your business
About our guest:
Alyssa Patmos has helped quadruple sales for start-ups with her curated brand & messaging strategies and now helps women bet on themselves by designing businesses they love. In addition, Alyssa is the creator of Make it Mentionable, a virtual summit series where she and 10 other entrepreneurs dive deep into the things that no one talks about while building businesses.
When she’s not helping women rewrite the stories they tell themselves and the message they share with others, you can find this NLP certified coach pretending she’s on a cooking show in her kitchen with an empty peanut butter cup wrapper sitting on the counter. Who says dessert can’t come before dinner?
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!