199. How to Improve Your Email Marketing Game to Make More Moolah
In this episode, we talk about...
- Dani’s HOCKEY framework to make your email marketing less salesy, more conversational and higher converting
- H - make your reader the hero, O - observe your audience, C - look for connection points, K - share your knowledge, E - empathize with your reader, Y - get your reader saying yes, yes, yes!
- Thinking of the bigger picture first when crafting creative emails
- How many emails is appropriate in a sequence for various launch scenarios
- The role research plays in writing better copy
About our guest:
Dani Paige is a launch copywriter for service and digital-based female entrepreneurs.
Old school direct marketing and salse-y tactics? Not here, folks!
Instead, Dani brings a level of conversational and personality-packed copy to help kick open your doors to more community, more clients, and more cash flow.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!