200. 200th Episode Special: A Mid Year State of the Union at Systems Saved Me
In this episode:
- I share the one high ticket item that I am currently offering, Done In a Day, and how the pandemic has affected my 1 on 1 VIP Day weekends
- My experience one month into my 30s and some birthday trauma from my past
- What’s been happening in my personal life as of late and why I’m proud of the way I’ve been handling some of the most trying times
- What goals and numbers I’ve hit this year and what I’m not on track for
- Sharing the LOVE for my team, and some fun team building things we have coming up
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!