203. How to Setup Your Small Business With SEO with Julia Bocchese
In this episode, we talk about...
- The importance of owning content and not relying solely on social media
- Factors that most people don’t think about but make a huge difference with SEO - site speed, navigation, file types, title tags, meta descriptions
- How supplemental written content can amplify YouTube videos, podcasts, etc & what information to give Google about content it can’t hear
- H1 - blog post title - don’t ever change!, H2 - main topic, H3 - subtopics - used for listicles, etc
About our guest:
Julia is an SEO Consultant and Pinterest Strategist for creative small businesses. Her goal is to make SEO and Pinterest strategies approachable and easy to implement for all small businesses so they can reach their ideal clients organically. She lives in Philadelphia with her Siberian Husky sidekick and her new husband, and on the side, she runs a travel photography site and goes to grad school for history to study Vikings.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!