205. 6 Pillars of Excellence with Brandy Mabra
In this episode, we talk about...
- Servant leadership
- The 6 pillars of business excellence - marketing, financials, operations, client experience, Team, You
- The importance of balancing the 6 pillars of excellence
- Owning your role as CEO
- Scheduling CEO days to go over the health of your 6 pillars
- Brandy's top things all business owners can be automating
- Creating the Ritz Carlton client experience starting with the first impression
- The fact that you were never meant to do everything yourself & how to bring in help
- Taking on the leadership role when you bring on team members (yes part time counts!)
- Energetic identifiers for when you need to hire
- Building a business that serves you
Tools mentioned in the episode
About our guest:
Brandy Mabra is the CEO of Savvy Clover Coaching & Consulting and is a Business and Leadership Coach. Brandy has over a decade worth of business and leadership experience and uses this experience to help other coaches and service-based providers to build a strong business foundation and own their role as a Savvy CEO.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!