207. 3 Biggest Shifts to Growing a Membership from 0 to 9000+ with Jasmine Star
In this episode, we talk about...
- The luxury of being able to pursue a life of creativity
- The shift from having a business online to having a DIGITAL business (enter: scaling with courses!)
- Memberships being the highest value for the owner and the members
- Launching to 2,444 people! & going from ohhh yeah to oh sh*t!
- Having to answer the question of what is this? with “I don’t know” -- and building as you go
- Jasmine’s membership - Social Curator
- Making the changes today to mold ourselves into the CEO we want to be tomorrow
About our guest:
Jasmine Star is a photographer and business strategist from Newport Beach, California. She dropped out of law school and became an internationally recognized entrepreneur, later to become the founder of Social Curator, a social media marketing membership for business owners. Harnessing her chutzpah and hustle, Jasmine empowers entrepreneurs to build a brand, market it on social media, and create a life they love. Some days you'll find her featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and INC magazine, other days you'll find her going Live on Instagram, hosting Ask Me Anything sessions on Facebook, and empowering business owners to build a life they love on her podcast, The Jasmine Star Show.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!