208. 3 Steps to Create (+ Stick to) Your Content SOP
In this episode, we talk about...
- Vix’s journey from primary school teacher with a passion for blogging to a blog coach to a wildly successful membership community
- How living in the mess is part of the process in the beginning
- Pre-hyping content to let fans know it’s coming
- The importance of figuring out how you batch best
- Hiring for something as personal as outward content
About our guest:
Vix Meldrew is a content creator and personal branding membership community founder. After 6 years as a primary school teacher, Vix left teaching to work on her personal brand full time - winning blogging awards, working with top UK brands and growing a loyal and dedicated audience. She soon moved into coaching other creators how to build their personal brands before launching Grow & Glow - the personal branding membership. In just over a year Grow & Glow has partnered with Pinterest and Shopstyle, welcomed over 500 members and has helped many more creators, creatives, coaches and solopreneurs build stand-out personal brands.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!