216. What I'm Learning About Patriotism
In this episode, I talk about...
- My memories of 9/11 as a ten year old
- The concept of double consciousness experienced by an oppressed person living in an oppressed society
- My vantage point on patriotism as a biracial American
- How important inclusion is for me as a business owner
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!