219. How to Automate Your Pinterest Marketing (For Everyone!) with Meagan Williamson
In this episode, we talk about...
- How transform the content you’re already creating so it’s great for Pinterest
- How Pinterest is a great platform to set on autopilot for when you don’t feel like showing up
- Meagan’s steps to automating Pinterest marketing
- How to simply add Pinterest graphics into your monthly content creation and the importance of graphics optimized for Pinterest
- How Pinterest algorithms work regarding new content and how to always have fresh pins
- Having your website and email nurture sequence setup to convert new fans
- How knowing where you convert your audience ends up driving your Pinterest strategy
- Good news for us! Video content is hot on Pinterest in 2020
- Story pins as a visibility strategy and how to give this new traffic a reason to jump over and become customers
- The long game and delay in results from Pinterest and search efforts
Tools mentioned in the episode
About our guest:
Meagan Williamson, Pinterest Strategist, niche marketing expert and OG Pinner. Meagan helps overwhelmed and confused business owners learn how to grow their audience using Pinterest. Using strategies and systems, online business owners can manage their Pinterest marketing with confidence and ease so they can level up and create a constant funnel of leads, sales and website traffic.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!