222. How to Get Clients from Facebook Groups
In this episode, we talk about...
- The 2 main ways Alma teaches to use Facebook groups to grow your client base
- Getting client work through participation in other Facebook communities
- Creating your own community and environment where people can ask questions and get support
- Using 2-3 questions to filter down and curate your group
- Alma’s strategy of making her Facebook group top of funnel
- Establishing rules for your group
Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Native Facebook scheduler
About our guest:
Alma Bradford teaches consultants and freelancers how to grow a profitable business through social media and personal branding. She started her own social media consulting company ten years ago as a single Mom and has grown it into a multiple six figure business. Now she teaches women how to scale their B2B consulting businesses through social selling.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!