223. How to Scale to Consistent $10k months without a Team
In this episode, we talk about...
- Brandi’s journey to being a six figure entrepreneur through social media ads and her why - to spend more time with her family and in her life!
- Step 1: Getting really specific about what services you offer (one or two) and who they are for
- Step 2: Create and set up your systems. Hint- when you’re doing it without a team, your systems become even more important - be willing to invest in them so your process is streamlined.
- Step 3: Schedule in your marketing minutes (active vs passive) - finding what works for you out of the many forms of marketing and going all in
- Step 4: Elevate your services / brand to optimize your time to income ratio - don’t skip straight to this step, get your basics dialed in first.
- How important it is that the first 24 hours of a client relationship are smooth and seamless
Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Google Drive
About our guest:
Brandi started her own service-based business in June 2018 and was able to scale to over six-figures all within her first ten months, without hiring a team or subcontractors. Now she is dedicated to helping other service-based entrepreneurs do the same through her Scale With Symplity Framework. When she isn't nerding out over Facebook ads or systems, You can probably find Brandi at the beach, farmer's market or Disney with her husband and little girl.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!