225. 4 Ways to Stand Out in Your Marketing Leveraging Audio
In this episode, we talk about...
- Lindsay’s journey as the self proclaimed “accidental entrepreneur” - from professor to service provider to SaaS founder
- Her Saas business - Hello Audio - a platform that allows people to listen to courses through a podcast feed
- 4 ways to leverage audio to stand out
- 1- recording audio as a workbook guide
- 2- record events
- 3- private podcast feeds for a launch / masterclass
- 4- onboarding for new team members
- Lindsay explains how the audio shows up and how listeners gain access
Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Hello Audio
- Member vault
About our guest:
Dr. Lindsay Padilla is the ex-professor-turned-entrepreneur behind On Course Social, the dynamic prompt calendar tool, and Build a Better Beta, an online program that helps experts and educators alike launch their first courses quickly and easily. She is also the CEO and co-founder of Hello Audio, which takes your content and creates private audio feeds to make consumption easier for your people!
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!