226. How to Have Consistent Money Convos with Lauren Caselli
In this episode, we talk about...
- Lauren’s observation as a high end event management company around how men and women have very different conversations about money at industry events
- Lauren shares conversation points and questions that lead to the topic of money without being invasive
- The strategy of looking for people who signify they are safe to talk about money with
- The importance of taking time to reflect super regularly
About our guest:
Lauren Caselli helps business owners build time and financial wealth in their businesses, while encouraging them to have better money conversations that really matter. The business-owner-specific money advice on the internet is sparse, and after working for 10+ years in event planning (and weekly in event budgets), Lauren realized how many business owners are excellent at making money in their business, but have no idea what to do with it once it's in their bank account. Through her 1:1 work and group coaching program, The Ladies Millionaire Club (launching in August 2020), Lauren helps business owners evaluate how they earn, how they spend, and create a plan for them to reach personal AND business goals with their money.
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!