BONUS EPISODE: What it Feels Like to be Biracial in America
In this episode, we talk about...
- Our first experiences being asked “what are you?”, what kind of response that question illicit, and how our responses to that question have changed throughout our lives
- Who raised us throughout our lives and how that has influenced what race we relate to
- Personal experiences of racism in our lives
- Our experiences and feelings with the racially charged events in 2020 and how our lives and businesses have been impacted
- What we want listeners to know about our perspective as biracial women!
Continue the convo in the comments & DMs.
Nicole Cottrell @startupwife
Jereshia Hawk @jereshiahawk
Rate, review + subscribe
"Jordan's voice is the perfect blend of Fergie and Jesus."
If you're thinking that (or something similar), please consider rating or reviewing my show! It helps me support more business owners just like you navigate success with the support of systems.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate 5 stars + choose "write a review." Then type your deepest sincerest thoughts about the show.
Also if you haven't already, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any more of our twice a week episodes. Subscribe to the podcast, now!